Monday, February 11, 2013

Back at it

And so I got to work early because of a Winter Weather Advisory by Them What Make for 6 am to 1 pm. Snow, sleet, freezing rain. So far, none of that. I could have stayed in bed another two hours. Except the cats were right next to my head, purring.

I pass through Maynard, Sudbury, Lincoln, Concord, and Weston on my drive to Waltham for work. All the roads were clear except in Waltham, where they were slushy and icy still. Waltham Public Works ain't got it goin' on.

Brandeis paths and roads are clear, except our little parking lot still has snow where cars ought to go.


There are usually three spaces there. We'll see what happens.

Meanwhile, somebody really knew the twisty path in back of the music building. It leads to a door for which no one has a key, and which on the inside is labeled EMERGENCY EXIT DO NOT USE.


No comments:

Post a Comment